Join FREE FREE WORLD CLUB to be part of the movement.
Challenge your creative self and join our experiences to spark your inner-freedom
Education and consciousness are the keys of everything we do
Join inspiring leaders who can support your journey and your dreams
Create projects and become a conscious leader through the FREE FREE movement
What Does The Free Free World Club Include?
Heart Opening Experiences
Our events bring together powerful individuals on a journey of expansion.
- Intimate Dinners: gather around the table with a group of like-minded individuals about a topic that matters
- Thought-Provoking Salons: listen to inspiring talks from leaders of the FREE FREE movement
- Creative Sessions: join concerts, art exhibitions, and fashion shows that support FREE FREE
- Weekend Retreats: escape to dive deeper into what it means to be wildly, wholeheartedly FREE
Access to A Powerful Community
Connection is at the heart of everything we do.
- Join our WhatsApp community where you can ask for advice, share your projects, get recommendations, and seek support seek
- Connect with like-minded women who share your industry and interests in different locations around the world
- Join Free Free projects in different countries and be part of the impact
Online Educational Portal
Explore FREEDOM in your life.
- Access an introduction of the FREE FREE Methodology
- Live teachings with FREE FREE founder, board members, team, and guest speakers
- Group calls and Q&A on the latest FREE FREE projects
FREE FREE Annual Impact Awards
Every year we will celebrate everyone that is committed to make an impact in the world with FREE FREE during an epic awards ceremony:
- Expanding the community
- Participating in social projects
- Supporting the creation of unforgettable experiences
- Contributing to our mission in every way
FREE FREE WORLD CLUB is launching globally and our first celebrations will be in Lisbon, London, Dakar and New York.
Who is part of the FREE FREE World Club?
FREE FREE World Club having come from all walks of life, and include entrepreneurs, leaders, parents, artists, spiritualists, and change agents in communities around the world. While different roles and backgrounds, we all stand for freedom.
Can I try out an event before subscribing?
You can register for an event if you are a member of our community or have been invited as one of their guests. However, we have a free 30 day cancellation policy, so you can become a member and cancel within this window.
What is the cost of membership?
The standard cost of membership is $33 per month. However, many people who have the financial capacity choose to give more and can multiply this amount at checkout by choosing to pay more than one monthly fee. This supports the furthering of the mission and contributes to our scholarship fund for student grants.
How do tickets to events work?
All members and their guests are eligible to buy tickets to events they want to attend. Tickets range from $25 to more or less $200 (formal 3-course dinner) and vary depending on the city, type of events, venue, and guest speaker. Galas, retreats, and special experiences can have different prices. All tickets will be launched via email and WhatsApp through a private link and tickets are available to members on a first come first serve basis.
How will I access the community content?
All members will receive a password that will give them access to the online platform and group calls. All other members’ communication will be done via email and WhatsApp.
What is the cancellation policy?
When you subscribe you are charged $33 for the first month. During this period you can cancel anytime and your membership will resume after 30 days from the day you subscribed. If you don’t cancel, the membership will renew automatically every month.
Are men part of FREE FREE?
The majority of FREE FREE members are women, however we invite men who express interest to join. Events can be attended by everyone unless stated otherwise for gender-specific programs.
For specific events the ticket page will specify as women-only events and for others we will specify menonly events.